Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Latest "Ari-isms"

I don't want it _________. (anything from milk, to lunch, to a nap)
You're so cute
I funny
I do it gob (which means he wants to push the button to open/close the garage)
I tooted
It yummy
Yay, shopping
Exercise (while doing a head stand on the couch or with his feet up on the wall)
Here ya go Mama
I did it!
See Ari (when you're trying to take a picture of him)
Gucky Mama (when he has my hair on him)
followed by "wash hands"
Here ya go
Thank you
I want sippy
I want milk sippy
I wanna watch Homas (Thomas) with the occasional "now" added to the end of that
I want this
I want it
I want ACM (what he calls his Dr. Suess' ABC computer book)
I want iPhone
I need iPhone
Sing Temple Mama (I love to See the Temple song)
followed by “sing temple again”
Help please
I hold you
I hold you now
Sit down
followed by “there” while patting the floor near him
I want watch T.V. ball (aka football)
I want kicka goal (not kick a but rather, kicka)
Go Texan ball
No Cowboys ball
This way! (in a super whiny voice)
I want Bubby Light (referring to his Mobi Light)
Want Whiking (Lightning McQueen)
I throw it
Catch it Daddy
Want ketchup (with everything)
Open weendow (window)
I want outside
Walk (what he says when you're holding him to let you know he wants down)
Go, go, go.... aw man! (while watching football)
1st down w/ a arm chop & leg lunge (if standing)

No comments: