Thursday, March 11, 2010

Quick Update on Ari

I just need to let you all know how awesome Ari is... if anyone was wondering. ;)

As of 3 days ago he's been going down for his nap at noon instead of 1pm. And when I lay him down, still awake, he just lays there completely comfortable that I'm leaving the room. I'm quite proud of myself for recognizing that he needed to lay down earlier. He hadn't been throwing fits or anything I just try to watch for his cues better.

Also in the past 2 weeks or so Ari has really been picking up new signs and trying to say words...

new signs:
please
cracker
waving good bye
blows kisses
all done/all gone

words he's trying to say:
momma
oh-gah
banana
ball
cracker
okay
hi


This was taken Tuesday night around 8:30 which is 30 mins passed his bed time so Ari is a little out there. But I do like that he showcases a slew of his new talents. ;)

1 comment:

Chandana said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you!

This blog has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.
These will teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter :

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.

God bless you and your family.